Disclaimer - IPO
The online IPO product is governed by the powers & terms and conditions contained in the Power of Attorney, KYC, Terms & Conditions and other documents executed by the clients/Investor/s in respect of the Broking/Trading Account with IDBI Capital Markets & Securities Ltd. (formerly known as IDBI Capital Markets Services Ltd) (hereinafter referred to as “IDBI Capital”)
The present features of the “IPO product” offered by us are as per the product feature list. However, due to business needs and regulatory & other statutory requirements, the product proposition may vary. An investor/applicant/bidder will be investing/applying/bidding at his/her own risk and is requested to read and understand the offer document/prospectus carefully before applying/bidding in the Public Issue. The application/bid received by the investor will be routed to National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd (BSE)
IDBI Capital will route all valid bids/application forms for which funds have been successfully debited from the Investor’s linked account and it shall not be liable for any loss which may arise from failure/inability to debit the hold from the investor/s linked Bank account.
An investor can place bid/ application up to a particular cut off time, which will be decided at the sole discretion of IDBI Capital. An investor will not be allowed to modify and/or cancel the application/ bid, after it has been successfully placed in the online IPO system of IDBI Capital upto issue closure or such time as specified by IDBI Capital.
The receipt of an application/bid by us does not in any way confirm or guarantee the allotment of shares to the applicant/bidder. The Issuer/ lead manager/s/ syndicate member/Registrars & Transfer Agents reserve the exclusive right to reject any bid/application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
IDBI Capital does not warrant or take any responsibility for any delay in acceptance / execution or non-execution/ allotment/ partial allotment/ refund of the bid/ application by the Exchange/ Registrar/ Syndicate member/ Lead Manager/ Issuer.
IDBI Capital may at its sole discretion amend any or all of the features of the product and intimate these changes to the applicant/bidder through email or by a display on its Website and/or any other mode of communication which it may deem fit.
IDBI Capital reserves the right to communicate/send any information/document that is obligatory and/or mandatory to be sent to the applicant/bidder by means of electronic communication with the possible exception of graphic insertions such as photographs or ogotypes. This electronic communication may be in the form of an e-mail, an e-mail attachment or in the form of download or display available on IDBI Capital’s website http://www.idbidirect.in Such communication shall be deemed to be a fulfillment of legal obligation on the part of IDBI SECURITIES.
IDBI Capital shall not be held responsible in case due to some reason the bid/application/revision is not uploaded to the Stock Exchange, or could not be sent to the Banker/Registrar to the issue or for non-receipt or delay in incorrect receipt of refund, if any, from the Registrar/Issuer Company.
IDBI Capital shall not be liable for any loss that may arise from insufficient balance in bank account or due to bank holiday or failure/inability on the part of the bank to make available the requisite funds for any reason whatsoever.
IDBI Capital shall not be responsible if the performance of their obligations is prevented, hindered or delayed by a Force Majeure event, that is to say any event due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of IDBI Capital, including without limitation to unavailability of any communication system including failure of internet links, Exchange links, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, earthquake, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war or acts of government/regulatory bodies.
In case of death or insolvency of the applicant/bidder or otherwise becoming incapable of receiving and paying for securities applied for the IPO, IDBI Capital may close out the transaction and recover any loss, claims, damages, costs from the heirs or legal representatives of the applicant/bidder.
IDBI Capital will process bid/application received after verification of username and password without requiring any further authentication and will be entitled to believe that application/bid received by using the username and password are in order and actually made by the applicant/bidder and the applicant shall be bound by it conclusively. The applicant/bidder acknowledges that there are no mistakes and errors in the application/bid details and that in the event of wrong or incomplete details the application/bid will be rejected.
IDBI Capital shall not be liable for any losses, damages and/or expenses whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly whether consequential loss or damages or loss of profit due to any loss of access and/or interruption in the use of the above product/system.
IDBI Capital has the absolute discretion to amend or supplement any of the terms and conditions at any time and that IDBI Capital will endeavor to give prior notice of the same by email or by displaying the amended Terms and Conditions on the Website or in any manner, it may deem fit, and such amended terms and conditions will there upon apply to and be binding on the applicant/bidder.
IDBI Capital makes no express or implied warranty with respect to the Website including without limitation, any warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
IDBI Capital makes no warranty that (i) the facility will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free (iii) any errors in the Website will be corrected. The applicant/bidder shall not hold IDBI SECURITIES responsible for any breakdown/interruption/delay/failure or any technical flaw in the Website, Internet or the related services proved by Internet service providers or other telecommunication service providers and/or any consequent delay or failure in completion of any request/instruction submitted by the applicant/bidder.
IDBI Capital reserves the right to either temporarily or permanently, withdraw or suspend the Facility at any time without giving any notice or assigning any reason for the same, whether in respect of one or more applicant(s)/bidder(s). In case of a temporary withdrawal, the privileges may be reinstated by IDBI SECURITIES at its sole discretion. The jurisdiction for any disputes, difference or claim arising out of offering of this product will be as per the terms and conditions of the Client-Member Agreement and the Power of Attorney executed by the Investor/s/applicant/bidder for the broking/trading account opened with IDBI Capital Information herein is believed to be reliable but IDBI Capital. does not warrant its completeness or accuracy.
The above disclaimer is to be read in conjunction with the disclaimer on the trading site of IDBI CAPITAL MARKETS & SECURITIES LTD (www.idbidirect.in) and the salient features contained in the offer document/prospectus of the Issuer company.
Online IPO – Product Features
IDBI Capital online IPO/NCD product allows you to conveniently apply for public issues and eliminates the need for filling out tedious/detailed application forms. An issue is an offer of shares either through the Fixed Price mechanism or Book Building process.
In case the offer of shares is made through the demand-based book building process (determined by the number of shares applied for and the price thereof), the allotment price is determined by the Book Running Lead manager(s) / SEBI.
You are requested to read the issuer’s offer document/ prospectus carefully before submitting an application/bid.
· The receipt of an application/bid by me/us does not in any way confirm or guarantee that the sharesBonds applied will be allotted to the applicant/bidder. In case of trading account in the name of sole proprietor, the application must be in the name/s of the applicant/s of the Demat a/c holder/s (as chosen by you at the time of application).Placing an IPO order
· To place an IPO/NCD order: Check your available IPO/NCD funds from the Home or Place Order screens. Note that your IPO/NCD limits are independent of your limits (if any) in the Equity and/or Derivatives segment.
· Create a funds hold for the order amount from the Funds Hold & Release screen in the event that your available limits are less than the application amount.
· Place your IPO/NCD order from the Place Order screen
· Select an issue and click Proceed.
· Select a category (Retail / Non Institutional). The issue’s details are displayed.
· Enter the necessary bid details.
· For a fixed price issue, enter the quantity/ number of shares that you are applying for.
· For a book built issue, you can enter upto maximum of 3 (three) bids. The first bid is mandatory. The second and third bids are optional.
· Checking the ‘Cut Off’ option (book built issues only) implies that you are applying for this issue at its cut-off price. After selecting it, the price displayed is the ceiling price. However, once the cut-off price is decided by the Book Running Lead Manager and the Issuer Company, and it happens to be less than the ceiling price, the balance amount is refunded to your bank account.
· Select the demat account where you want the shares credited to.
· Click Place Order. Please see the note below for quantity restrictions and details of book building issue.
· Preview your order and click Confirm.
· Read the issue’s disclaimer and click I Agree.
· Once your order has been successfully placed, a confirmation screen displaying a Broker Reference and IPO/NCD Application number is displayed.
· You can place an order upto the specified cut off time (as decided by IDBI Capital Markets & Securities Ltd). The cut-off time for an issue can be found out from the ‘Issue Details’ section in the Place Order screen. IDBI Capital Markets & Securities Ltd, may at its sole discretion withdraw the Product facility either permanently or temporarily for all or a specific Investor.
· The maximum retail and minimum non-institutional investment values can be found out from the ‘Issue Details’ section in the Place Order screen.
· Only retail investors will be allowed to apply at “Cut Off” price (ceiling price).
· In case multiple bids are entered, the bid with the highest application value is selected and a funds/Leinhold for this amount is required to complete the order.
· In case your bid is made at the issue’s cut-off price, the funds lein hold required to complete the order is calculated as the bid quantity multiplied by the issue’s ceiling price. Your final allotment may or may not happen at the ceiling price. The actual cut-off price is decided by the Lead manager/s of the issuing company as per the bidding process of SEBI.
· You will be allowed to modify or cancel an application/bid once it has been successfully placed.
· After your order has been placed, all applications received by us will be assigned an application number. You can look up the application number for an IPO/NCD order from the Order Book. You are requested to quote this number in all your future correspondence with us/ the Registrar/the Issuer.
· The amount/Lein placed on hold towards an application will be debited from your account at the end of the day.
· The information about bids/applications where lein holds have been successfully placed in your bank account will be sent to NSE/ the registrar/ Issuer/ Lead manager. However your application/bid will be considered valid only once the lein holds in your bank account have been successfully debited on allotment
· Excess lein holds (greater than your application amount) across all issues will be released at the date of allotment end of the day.
Allotment and Lein released:
On allotment of shares, you will receive “Allotment advice” from the registrar/ Issuer. The registrar will credit the shares in your selected demat a/c. on the date of allotment. Funds will be released to your saving account on allotement.
· Applications received after 4.00 p.m. will be processed on the next business day.
· The Investor/s shall not directly amend the details relating to/ close the Demat/ Bank Account with the Depository Participant and the Bank respectively if the said demat/bank account has been selected while making an application through the eIPO facility offered by IDBI Capital and the allotment / release of fund of which is pending. IDBI Capital will not be liable for any loss or damages incurred by the investor for any changes/closure of bank/demat account(s) made by the to the Investor/s.
· The Investor/s shall not give any countermanding instructions to the Registrar or the Issuer w.r.t. to the Demat account./ Bank accounts relating to the application .
· Currently, the Product is offered without any fees, however IDBI Capital is entitle to recover any applicable taxes/ statutory levies.
1) To successfully place this order, PAN numbers along with proof thereof for each holder of the selected demat account needs to be submitted to IDBI Securities List of documents: Copy of PAN card.
2) Copy of PAN allotment letter issued by the Income Tax Office.
3) Copy of duly acknowledged SARAL/Income Tax return.
4) Copy of assessment order issued by the Income Tax Office.
· Any one of the above can be submitted as proof. Please sign on all copies that you send us.
· Please mention your Trading Account Number, Full Name (First, Middle, Last), Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY), registered Contact Number and/or your registered email address.
· In case of the documents mentioned in points 2, 3, or 4 mentioned above, we would also require each applicant’s date of birth as well as fathers full name of each applicant (as submitted to the Income Tax authority) must be included as well.
· PAN with proof for All Joint Holders of the selected DP account must to be furnished for applications for a total value of Rs. 50,000/- or more.
· Minimum of 2 business days are required to process the documents after the same have been received at IDBI Capital office as stated above. A confirmation that your PAN documents have been successfully accepted will be communicated to you either by phone or by email.
· Mode of submission:
· Documents as stated above can be submitted in the following ways:
· Send a fax on the below stated fax nos. 022-28346678, 022- 28346679, 022-28346690
· Send a scanned copy by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Send the documents to our below mentioned office address: IDBI Capital Markets & Securities Ltd, 6th Floor, IDBI Tower, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai - 400005
All correspondence should be clearly marked as ‘Online IPO - PAN documentation’
Please note that before sending the scanned copy all the details as mentioned in Note No. 2 under the list of documents is furnished and the same is captured in the scanned copy.